Converge “hosted solutions” which, by nature, allows for your computer network to be hosted off site. This gives you 100% secure data backup, access to your network anywhere you have an Internet connection, and all Microsoft’s suite of products. This is accomplished by offering you a portion of a server located in a secure co-location backup data center. All Word Documents, Excel, and Outlook are backed up every 7 seconds. Additional services such as Quickbooks and other off the shelf applications may be hosted off site too.
The best news- it costs a fraction of what a “server” and local backups would cost.
Call us for more information.
Network Applications We Can Support:
- Certification LAN Setup (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, QoS, HP Switches)
- Cisco Certifed Windows 2000/XP
- DOS command line and batch
- Files Windows Small Business Server 2000/2003 and Active Directory
- Office setup with proper Domain controller, Group Policies and any automated tasks necessary
- Office setup with Domain controller, Group Policies and any automated tasks necessary
- Medium-level Exchange Server 2003 tasks
- All day-to-day tasks including maintenance tasks
- Higher-level tasks Linux (Red Hat, Fedora Core, Debian, Gentoo)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core & Debian – Higher-level and command line tasks
- WAN & Router setup (T1, DSL, Cable, QoS, Sonicwall & Linksys routers)
- Wireless Networking with Proxim/Orinoco and Linksys products
- OpenVPN, Netscreen, Sonicwall & Linksys hardware-based VPN
- Working Knowledge of: shell scripting, Perl