Business Development Representative
Converge Communication Technologies- Cornelius, NC
We need a real “go-getter” to get our message out to our existing customers and prospects. Can you pick up the phone and makes calls to share our message? Are you good at establishing long term relationships with those who can give you a “yes”? Are you self-motivated and can work a sales plan? If so, read further.
Our message is simple…we are a “one stop shop” for companies that are moving or expanding in the Charlotte Marketplace. Our offerings include Voice/ Data cabling, IP based phone systems, Commercial A/V, Managed IT services, and sound masking systems (white noise).
Are you interested in being an individual contributor? Are you interested in working for a company that is leveraging over 10 years of industry experience in the technology space? Are you excited about the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment?
Maybe you are ready for us! Here at Converge we value hard work, a strong business ethic, and excellent performance. Our core values are Passion, Accountability, Ingenuity and Dedication. If you can hunt and find opportunities, uncover prospects that can use our services, utilize your wonderful in person and phone skills, get to “no” without tears, (but prefer a “yes”) then you can probably excel in this position.
Converge is seeking a professional Business Development Representative that can provide industry expertise in finding opportunities that require talent solutions to fill the gaps that may exist within projects and corporate divisions. You must be able to speak easily to managers, directors, and C-level executives or IT managers from businesses that have 5 employees up to 500.
- 2+ years of experience in business development.
- Experience in a growth environment – big plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard worker and not afraid to make phone calls.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven history of developing qualified leads and meeting performance metrics.
- Comfortable conversing with executive business decision makers.
- Independent, self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direction.
- Able to achieve results without direct management supervision
- Grasping of the technology space rapidly
- Previous experience with a CRM tool such as ACT
- Organization skills to include presenting pipeline to management and discussing sales funnel
- Networking with folks in likeminded trades such as commercial furniture, commercial movers, and other business verticals calling on the same companies.
704-706-2806 or brandon@convergeCT.com